5 Marketing Trends To Watch Out For In 2019
Curious about what you should be looking out for this year? Here are some nuggets from the experts!
1. Chatbots and live chatting: While this is not new, they are definitely not going anywhere! Their convenience and efficiency are what makes them popular, and Grand View Research reports that the worldwide chatbot market will reach $1.25 billion by 2025, growing at an annual rate of 24.3 percent!
2. Voice Search: Convenience! Convenience! Convenience! Life is getting too busy for us to type! According to Search Engine Land, voice-based commerce sales in the United States reached $1.8 billion in 2017 and are expected to reach $40 billion by 2022! Let’s!
3. Facebook and Instagram Ads: Facebook remains the most popular social media platform followed by Instagram which is much more popular with the younger demographic. This makes the two apps the most viable for digital marketers!
4. Influencers like you: Influencer identities are changing. While most companies have previously chosen celebrity influencers, they are now switching to relatable, everyday people as influencers (micro-influencers).
5. Give The People What They Want! : Enhanced and personalised recommendations are becoming more and more popular. They create familiarity between customer and businesses. Artificial Intelligence is becoming more accurate at making recommendations based on previous purchasing behaviour or search history.